Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Happy Party Time!!!

You're not going to get a whole lot of seriousness out of me today, I'm afraid. One of the memes I enjoy seeing on blogs is the Friday Random Ten, in which bloggers open up their music player of choice, hit 'shuffle', and list the top ten songs in their queue. Here's my first try at this, with a quick caveat: I cheat. You see, my music collection is not actually a reflection of the music I listen to. Every time I get my grubby little hands on a CD, I pop it in my CD drive and add it to my iTunes library, before I even listen to it. It's like a compulsion. Add to that the fact that I never ever ever delete any music file ('cause I'm weird like that), and you get a whole steaming pile of crap I never listen to. Since the whole point of the random ten thingy is, I think, to give people an idea of what a blogger's taste in music is like, I only list music on my shuffle list that I've actually listened to at least once without skipping past it or making pathetic little gagging noises. So here you go, my Friday Not-So-Random Ten:


  1. King of New Orleans - Better Than Ezra

  2. Don't Let Go - Pacha Massive

  3. Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers

  4. Kick Out the Jams - The Presidents of the United States of America

  5. Hurt - Johnny Cash

  6. He Can Only Hold Her - Amy Winehouse

  7. Ghetto Musick - Big Boi

  8. It's a Crying Shame - Etta James and Harvey Fuqua

  9. One - U2

  10. Crab - Weezer

No comments: